Tools and Resources
Be the subject matter expert as you lead business critical dairy packaging projects, providing knowledge of Packaging Material specifications, selection, testing and clearance!
Come and provide the dynamism, the agility and packaging capability … for Synlait!!
If you are looking for a fast paced, dynamic role that requires agility, innovation and packaging knowledge, then do we have the role for you … with Synlait!
With a flexible location, this role reports to the Packaging Lead based in Dunsandel and is a key, business critical position, as Synlait updates its current products and processes and delivers new innovative solutions to dairy packaging.
You’ll never stand still in this fast paced environment, where professional agility is the key to success, as you deliver Technical Packaging Project leadership across the business utilising your line commissioning knowledge from start to finish!
Proven success in the reinvention and continuous improvement of packaging products from the dairy industry is highly regarded in this role as Synlait continue to strive to provide quality and sustainability to its packaging requirements.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, it’s busy, it’s dynamic, it’s innovative and it’s imperative to the continued success of Synlait’s products … so does it sound like you?
If so, read on and apply today!
Skills and experience
Working with a small team of dedicated packaging professionals, this role requires …
- Strong previous experience in dairy packaging from a commercial environment.
- Proven success in new line commissioning and value add packaging engineering for infant powders/cheese/milk a preference
- Demonstrated Dairy NPD Packaging Project Management experience
- Solid understanding of Quality, HACCP, Food Safety and Compliance from a Packaging perspective.
- A Tertiary qualification in Food Technology / Engineering / Packaging Technology or related fields
- Lean Six Sigma understanding will be highly regarded in this position.
This is a niche role in one of the fastest growing industries globally, so you can, and will, make an impact. So, come and make things happen, use your knowledge, your expertise and experience …. with Synlait!
To apply for the role please click the link through to the Synlait Careers site - https://careers.synlait.com/current-jobs/ - and provide an up to date CV and a short cover letter outlining your experience of the required skills and experience shown above.
We wish you the best of luck